2 cups whip topping or heavy cream
4 teaspoons Splenda® granulated
1 cup strong coffee or espresso
8 ounces of mascarpone cheese
1/8 cup of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of almond extract
12 slices of Hill & Valley Chocolate Crème Cake
9×9-inch baking dish
1. Thaw the whipped topping.
2. In a separate bowl, blend the mascarpone cheese and whipped topping, add 4 teaspoons Splenda® granulated and 2 tablespoons of coffee and blend well. Set it aside.
3. Place six slices of the cream cake in the bottom of the baking dish. Pour 2 tablespoons of coffee per cake. Remember the stronger the coffee the better.
4. Spread 1/3 of the whipped topping/cheese mixture over the cream cakes and dust with cocoa powder.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, ending with the cheese mixture on top.
6. Take the reserved 1-cup of whipping toping and fold in 1t of almond extract. Spread mixture over top of cheese layer and garnish with cocoa powder.
7. Place the tiramisu in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving!