Living With Diabetes
Hill & Valley is dedicated to providing not only delicious Sugar Free and No Sugar Added desserts for diabetics, but also information about how to live with diabetes and manage it. Below you will find links to other web sites and info sheets about managing and even preventing diabetes.
- The American Diabetes Association website is a great resource for any of our customers, whether they are recently diagnosed or have been fighting for a decade. Tips for living with Diabetes and ways you can donate to find a cure are all here at your fingertips!
- Courtesy of the Center for Disease Control, this handy info sheet has tons of statistics on Diabetes from how many people are affected in America today, to what types are most prevalent.
- Have you been diagnosed with prediabetes? Follow this link to great information courtesy of the Center for Disease Control on ways you can learn and prevent Diabetes in your life!
- Click here for a great article courtesy of the American Heart Association on reading nutrition labels-quite handy if you are watching your carbohydrates!
- Wondering what the difference is between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes? This article from diffen.com compares the two conditions in an easy to read and informative layout.