8 oz of fat free non-dairy whipped topping
1-ounce packet of sugar free, fat free vanilla pudding
8 slices of Hill and Valley Sliced Strawberry Crème Cake
9 large fresh strawberries, sliced
Sugar free chocolate sauce
Dark chocolate shavings
Martini glasses (4)
The sauce –
1/2 package of frozen strawberries thawed
1 t almond extract
1 t of Splenda granulated sweetener
Let’s put it all together:
1. Place the thawed berries, Splenda, and almond extract in a blender and puree until smooth; about 20 seconds. Set aside.
2. Mix the vanilla pudding and the whipped topping. Fold in the pureed strawberry sauce to make strawberry cream mixture.
3. Slice the fresh strawberries.
4. Dice slices of Hill and Valley Sliced Strawberry Crème Cake into 1” cubes.
Just minutes before serving:
5. Drizzle ribbons of chocolate sauce on the inside of the glass.
6. Alternate layers of cake, strawberry cream, and sliced fruit in the glass.
7. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, chocolate shavings, a fresh raspberry, and fresh mint.
Makes dessert for 4.